GORGEOUS LIMITED EDITION BOOK !
NEW PRICE - $30
Original price - $70
- Filled with stunning images capturing the essential beauty of this Toronto landmark, one of our city's architectural gems. In 1991 St. Clare's Church was placed on Toronto Historical Board's "Inventory of Heritage Properties" because it is one of the few edifices built in the Renaissance Revival style.
- Includes rare archival photos and historical documents including correspondence from Archbishop Neil McNeil, early architectural sketches, and long-lost images from Father McGoey's unique farming community.
- Discover the humble origins of the "Earlscourt Mission", how St. Clare's Parish has changed over the decades, the significant role it has played in the lives of thousands of people and its enduring contribution to the local community.
- Read about the impact made by early Irish immigrants, the establishment of an Italian neighbourhood and other cultural influences.
- Contains personal recollections that reflect the variety of backgrounds and cultures for which Toronto is renowned, each one emanating essential elements of "community" and "belonging".
- Be inspired by accounts of ordinary people accomplishing extra-ordinary things.
A PERMANENT TESTIMONY OF A THRIVING, FAITHFUL COMMUNITY